Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 23 of 23

Thread: bend over and grab your ankles america

  1. #21
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: bend over and grab your ankles america

    I just don't have a problem paying a slightly higher rate myself if it is for the benefit of the country as a whole. True I may pay around 2-3 grand a year in taxes, up slightly from what I pay now..but at least it seems we are getting away from a policy that eliminates the middle class, keeps the poor down where they are, and makes the rich richer...and I'm fine with that. Realize too that the funding for many programs that benefit the poor were cut during the past 8 years along with taxes. Those programs are needed and if I'm willing to pay a little more out of my pocket to fund those things, the rich shouldn't have a biotch about paying to fund those programs as well. After all, I get by while they live high on the hog...and I'd be willing to bet I've done as much if not more for this country as 99% of them have. So instead of pushing those who have nothing further into the dirt, let's bring some of the wealthy closer to the common man. If they don't like it, there's always Canada. But, understand when you are talking politics with me, I'm the type of person who wouldn't care to see an all out revolution in this country to give it back to the people and get it out of the hands of the elite who run it.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  2. #22
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: bend over and grab your ankles america

    what?
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: bend over and grab your ankles america

    I think that is pretty self explanatory...
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •